This Bot is based on Python 3, please install Python 3 first.
- Install Python 3.7+ (recommended the latest version 3.8)
- Download gclone
- Familiarize yourself with gclone and get a json containing service account identity information
- Apply for a Telegram Bot and get token
- Get your own telegram ID, you can use this robot
- How To ByPass Google Drive Download Limit of 750GB
- AutoRclone: rclone copy/move/sync (automatically) With Service Accounts
- How To Mount Onedrive With Rclone on Windows X
- Office 365 Global Admin Bulk User Create License
Download the ZIP version or download via git clone
git clone https://github.com/BlueSkyXN/gclonebotontg
Install dependencies via requirements.txt
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Copy config.ini.exampleand rename to config.inimodify the corresponding content (recommended to use the pagoda panel operation),
Edit config file
- path_to_gclone = gclone.exe path (if Linux distributions are obtained by installation, they can not be filled in. Win is not filled in if it has been added to the path)
- telegram_token=Telegram robot token
- user_ids = your telegram ID (multiple are replaced with commas, the first ID is the administrator)
If you are interested, you can adjust ./utils/restricted.pythe permissions in the place, instead of responding only to user_idsthe users in
Run the Bot
- Running telegram_gcloner.py.
- Upload a ZIP file containing SA to the robot and fill in the information title /sa. Mobile phone users can upload the ZIP file first and then reply to the message /sa.
- Send the /foldersset frequently used folders to the robot .
- Send or forward information with Google Drive link to the robot, and follow the prompts.
Note that the default startup program is in the telegram_gcloner directory in the telegram_gcloner in the root, and the quick start command is
cd telegram_gcloner && cd telegram_gcloner && python3 telegram_gcloner.py