Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is an IaaS that delivers on-premises high-performance computing power to run Cloud-native and enterprise company’s IT workloads. OCI provides real-time elasticity for enterprise applications by combining Oracle’s autonomous services, integrated security, and serverless computing. Available for public cloud.
For on-premises requirements, OCI is available on the new Dedicated Region [email protected]—behind a company’s private firewall and in their data center.
OCI customers receive exclusive access to the new Autonomous Database and its self-repairing autonomous services. Using machine learning and artificial intelligence automates all routine database tasks, ensuring higher performance, security, and operational efficiency. Automated services mean less time on coding and more time focused on building enterprise applications.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Free Tier Benefits
- Compute – 2 VM.Standard.E2.1.Micro 1GB RAM
- Block Volume – 2 volumes, 100 GB total (used for compute)
- Object Storage – 10 GB
- Load balancer – 1 instance with 10 Mbps
- Databases – 2 DBs, 20 GB each
- Monitoring – 500 million ingestion datapoints, 1 billion retrieval datapoints
- Bandwidth – 10TB egress per month
- Notifications – 1 million delivery options per month, 1000 emails sent per month
- Full, detailed list – https://www.oracle.com/cloud/free/