What is office365?
- Office365 is an annual subscription cloud service software. It brings together the classic Ofce components that people are familiar with, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook., Access, Publisher, etc., and combines these components with the OneDrive cloud storage service, allowing anyone to use any device, anywhere to access everything Office classic applications
Should I buy Office365 for my account or use my own Microsoft account? Can I set my own password?
- There are two situations for purchasing office365. One is to activate your own Microsoft account with the activation code, and the other is to accept the sharing invitation from others (only for office365), using your own Microsoft account and password (warm reminder: request The account and password are the free version of Office365 for education, which is very dangerous to use, so be careful)
Why is there an office365 for more than ten dollars?
- Office365 with more than ten terabytes is mostly an educational version that is not compliant, or an account and password will be given to you after purchase. In fact, this is a sub-account registered under the education moderator account (the main account can be registered unlimited Sub-account), or Office 365 E3 developer subscription version. Basically, they are sub-accounts sold under the main account. It is useless to change the password. Once Microsoft finds that the main account violates the rules, the main account will be cancelled and the sub-account will also be cancelled. Then it was logged off, and the file was lost and cannot be recovered [Reminder: I would rather use the PoJie version than the education version, the hidden dangers are great]
Can I use Apple Computer or iPad?
- office365 is a cross-platform, cross-device subscription service that supports logging in to 5 computers (win and mac systems), 5 tablets, and 5 mobile phones. Apple computers, iPads, iPhones and Android phones can all be logged in and used
Why is Office365 Home Edition so cheap?
- Office365 Home Edition supports 5 people to share Office. The accounts and passwords of each other are independent, and the Onedrive space is also independent, so you don’t have to worry about your files being accessed by others, which is equivalent to a joint purchase of 5 people, but it is functionally the same as Office365 Home Edition. The same, just share the functions of office365, the advantage of this is that everyone shares the cost together
What is the difference between Office 2019 (one-time purchase) and Microsoft 365 (subscription)?
- Office 2019 is sold as a one-time purchase, that is, the customer pays the entire cost at one time to purchase Office applications for a computer. One-time purchase is available for Windows PC and Mac. However, this purchase method does not have an upgrade option, that is, if you plan to upgrade to the next major version, you must purchase the new version at full price.
Microsoft 365 is a subscription with new and collaborative features that provide a seamless integrated experience. If you change your computer, you only need to download office365 from the official website and log in to your Microsoft account. It is as convenient as logging in to QQ on a different mobile phone. Office2019 or office2016 need to be installed and activated on the new computer.
- Microsoft 365 includes powerful Office desktop applications that you are familiar with, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. In addition, it also provides additional online storage and cloud connectivity, so that you can collaborate with others to process files in real time. If you choose to subscribe, you will always be able to get new features, patches and security updates as well as continuous technical support at no additional cost. The Microsoft 365 Home Edition plan allows you to share subscriptions with your family (up to 6 people in total) and use your apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile phones.
How do I know if my PC or Mac can run Microsoft 365?
- Microsoft 365 is compatible with PC, Mac, Android and iOS
Can I manage my documents through a Microsoft 365 subscription?
- can. The documents you create are entirely yours. You can choose to store it in OneDrive via the OneDrive app or locally on your PC or Mac.
What is a Microsoft account? Why do I need this account to use Microsoft 365?
- A Microsoft account is a combination of an email address and password and can be used to log in to services such as OneDrive, Xbox LIVE, and http://Outlook.com Wait. If you use any of the above services, then you already have an available Microsoft account, or you can log in to http://outlook.com Create a new account
When I share the subscription with others, can they also see each other’s OneDrive files?
- File information and Onedrive storage space are independent of each other, so your account is absolutely safe, without worrying about personal privacy and file leakage. If you want, you can use OneDrive to share photos, Microsoft Office documents, other files, and entire folders with others.
How to cancel your Microsoft subscription?
- Cancellation address: https://account.microsoft.com/services/microsoft365/sharing
If you do not see [Stop sharing with me] at this address, please open the official Microsoft document content:
Why can’t I join the share?
- If the existing office365 account has not expired, and the subscription is still being shared with other accounts, you need to cancel the subscription to accept the new sharing invitation
What are the dangers of carpooling casually?
- If you don’t have enough trust in the holder of the main account, there is a risk of overturning. The main account has the right to cancel the sub-account
Is the reinstallation of the system still effective? Can I install it on another computer?
- Office365 is bound to your Microsoft account. As long as you keep your account, even if you reinstall the system or want to install on another computer, just log in to your account after downloading office365.
Is it permanent or a limited date?
- Office 365 Home Edition has a use date, and the use date for purchase sharing is determined by the service date you subscribed
What are the benefits of Office365?
- You can get all-round support from Microsoft’s after-sales service. This is something piracy can’t do anyway. If you use genuine Office, you can always call 400-820-3800 and then there will be a dedicated engineer to help you solve the problem.
- A Microsoft account, you can install Office on your computer, tablet and mobile phone (including Windows/Mac, iOS and Android system devices), log in to the account to switch seamlessly between different devices, each account supports up to 5 Simultaneous device login
- 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage. Access all your content on any device anytime, anywhere, store all files in the cloud, and access, edit and share these content on any of your computer, tablet and mobile phones, and any changes will be updated simultaneously on all devices. IQIYI membership 150 per year, Nut Cloud 40G 199/year, iCloud 50G 68/year, by comparison, the price of office365 is still very fragrant
- Usually, you need to modify some data occasionally when you go home to work. If you save the data in onedrive, you can automatically synchronize with the computer when you go home, and seamlessly switch all platforms to enjoy the perfect Microsoft family bucket experience. For a student, OneNote notes Important, OneNote saves information in onedrive by default. It will be faster to synchronize files through OneDrive, and then open OneNote on your phone or tablet. Imagine such a scenario, taking notes in a professional class during the day, and want to open it before going to bed. Now, when you turn on the phone, the information will be automatically synchronized to OneDrive, and then turn on OneNote for review. The time utilization efficiency will be much higher.
- Office365 has a better adaptation experience than office2019, and the division of various functions is clearer and easy to operate. And Microsoft is updating and optimizing the functions every month. I personally like the PowerPoint design inspiration function. After putting pictures and texts, the software will automatically help you typesetting, and silently think that it is better than my own (a bit heartbroken)
- You can enjoy and fully experience all the features of Office 365. Such as:
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive, Exchange, Sharepoint, Yammer, Access, Publisher Microsoft Teams, etc.